About this Whitepaper
The new European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is set to replace the Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC) effective May 25, 2018. The GDPR is the latest step in the ongoing global recognition of the value and importance of personal information. It applies across all the member states of the EU but its reach is far wider; any organization anywhere in the world that provides services into the EU that involve processing of data will have to comply.
If your company provides services in the EU and involved in either storing or processing of personal data then this whitepaper can help you understand the new regulation better and prepare for GDPR compliance.
- What is GDPR?
- Which companies do the GDPR effect?
- What type of personal data does GDPR protect?
- What happens if a company does not comply with GDPR?
- How do the new GDPR rules authorize individuals in EU?
- How to prepare for GDPR?
- How to respond in case of data breach?
- GDPR Checklist
HERE’S YOUR WHITEPAPER!
Thank you for downloading!
You can access this document at any time here:READ THE WHITEPAPER