The airport blindspot
In most airports today, travelers are digital ghosts. They remain completely unknown until check-in.
Every airport has a heartbeat made from billions of digital footprints left by travelers.
Imagine if your Airport can be digitized
1. ConnectConnect with travelers the moment they enter the airport
Paige is an anonymous traveler who connects to the free WiFi on her mobile phone. Proximity MX identifies and moves Paige from an anonymous traveler to a connected traveler.
Proximity MX will automatically identify Paige every time she walks into the airport in the future.
2. KnowKnow more about the travelers as they move around the airport
Once Paige is connected, Proximity MX starts gathering insights based on Paige’s past and present location behavior at the airport. The data gathered from Paige’s visits leads to visitor at location personas and Paige is recognized as a “frequent terminal shopper” based on historic airport behavior patterns.
3. EngageDeliver contextual experiences based on personas at the right time, right place, and right channel
Using WiFi for reach and BLE Beacons for granularity, engage real-time with travelers at the airport. Use SMS, Email, App, Smart Captive Portals to directly engage using Proximity MX or make use of our robust API service to trigger your enterprise workflows with traveller location intelligence.
Upon Paige’s 3rd visit, she gets an engagement (a SMS with an offer) “Hey Paige, get 15% off on travel guides at the Airport Gift Shop”.
4. IntegrateEnable a truly integrated traveler journey across digital and physical
Make use of our robust API service to trigger your enterprise workflows with traveller location intelligence. Get daily and weekly email updates with trends, reports and analytics on location insights across your airport.
A robust location intelligence strategy for your airport starts with Proximity MX
Have a single, centralized view across all locations that is automatically in sync with your network hierarchy. Any change in the location or configuration of the access points will be automatically reflected on the dashboard. Location insights can be managed from any level in the hierarchy.
Easily identify different types of travelers by creating tags based on their location and behavior trends in your airport. Create personalized experiences for different types of at location traveller personas.
- Grace is an airport employee
- Eric is a platinum flyer who visits the lounge
- Sam spends time in the shopping area
- Carl often travels on the weekends
- Steven is a business traveler
- Laura is an international traveler
Gain meaningful insights by measuring metrics such as dwell time, visits and frequency, zones visited, etc. by location and persona. Monitor trends and predict behavior.
Quantify the impact of location activity on at-location behavior and transform location insights into business outcomes.
Smart Multi-Channel Engagements™
Engage with customers through multiple channels (SMS, Email, Native App, Captive Portal & M-site) leveraging smart location hierarchy and personas to drive real-time contextual engagements.
- Smart Captive Portal
Smart Captive Portals™
Deliver personalized engagements to customers based on their location, time, persona, relevancy and context using Smart Captive Portals™.
Impact of Proximity MX
- 200,000 unique loyalty member emails acquired in 6 weeks
- 80% engagement rate at-location with returning visitors
- 700% increase in clicks when using Smart Captive Portals (30 % vs. industry standard of 3-5%)