5 Reasons Why You Should Work in July
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
There is nothing better than walking into the office door every morning with a wide-bright smile on our face. As part of the Human Resource team of July, I’m excited to share the 5 reasons why you should work in July Systems.
1. Choosing the best career: You may find many articles on the internet which will talk about why you should choose the best career. Your career should be something that you are good at or your hobbies, because you will love doing it in future. For some people, it is the art and craft work which interest them the most, for some it is the coding which drives them. Here in July, we focus on building cutting edge products for helping businesses create world class mobile experiences. July team believes that mobility is the current vogue and passion for many of us and welcomes those who have entrepreneurial mind set and love mobility.
2. Work with the Mobile Industry Pioneers: We are proud to call ourselves industry pioneers, the founding team of July was the first one to build and deploy world’s first mobile internet messaging platform. So if you chose to join July, you get to work with industry pioneers and learn the hot trends and technologies in the market and run ahead of the trends.
3. Working with a spectrum of Brands: We differentiate ourselves by supporting the best Mobile experience and deploying the best solutions for our customers. We cater to the top global brands in media, retail and hotel industry and provide cutting edge mobile experiences. Our clients like CNN, ESPN, Intel, ToysRUS, CBS, FOX, Hilton, LVMH, Conde Nast and NBC Universal reaches out to more than 140 million users in 150 countries and delivers billions of transactions annually.
4. The Attrition Rate: We’ve an employee friendly work culture along with flexible work timings. We believe in eat healthy and stay healthy, and hence all the Julyans are provided free meals three times a day. We also have fruit at your desk policy. To help everyone stay stress-free, we have various fun games and activities every other day. We also have in-house soft skills and various technical skills training workshops and programs, to help Julyans grow at their work. By doing so, we provide all the support that an employee needs to focus on his career goals; hence we have been successful in bringing down our attrition rate to 5%.
5. Top-notch Products and Solutions: At July, we breathe building and managing Mobile experiences. July MX, our self-authoring mobile experience platform supports some of the best brands across the world. We recently introduced our solutions team called ‘July Rapid’. Through July Rapid, we are the go-to problem solvers in custom mobile application development. Wifi-MX is our flagship product which allows you to create location based Mobile Experiences. Wifi-MX allows visitors to engage with a hyperlocal portal called Experience Zone through WiFi. This allows our customers to engage with all the people who walks-in to your store. In short, you get to work on top-notch mobile products and solutions.
If you’re looking for a very exciting career opportunity, you should definitely take a look at our careers page. 🙂
About the Author:
Priyanka Gupta is the Sr HR Executive in July Systems. Priyanka has been with July for over 3 years. She brings in HR operational and generalist experience into the system. Prior to July she was associated with Wipro Technologies. She likes wearing sweaters in summer and still gets lost on her way to the office.