The Retail Store Blindspot
In most retail stores today, customers are ghosts – remain completely unknown until they checkout at POS.
Every store has a heartbeat made from billions of digital footprints left by customers.
Imagine if your retail store can be digitized
1. ConnectConnect with customers the moment they enter the store.
Grace is an anonymous customer who connects to the free WiFi on her mobile phone. Proximity MX identifies and moves Grace from an anonymous customer to a connected customer.
Proximity MX will automatically identify Grace every time she walks into any of retailer’s stores in the future.
2. KnowKnow more about the customers as they move around the stores.
Once Grace is connected, Proximity MX starts gathering insights based on Grace’s past and present location behavior at the stores. The data gathered from Grace’s visits leads to visitor at location personas and Grace is recognized as someone who “likes shopping during weekends” based on historic multi store behavior patterns.
3. EngageDeliver contextual experiences based on personas at the right time, right place, and right channel.
Using WiFi for reach and BLE Beacons for granularity, engage real-time with customers at the store. Use SMS, Email, App, Smart Captive Portals to directly engage using Proximity MX or make use of our robust API service to trigger your enterprise workflows with customer location intelligence.
Upon Grace’s 3rd visit, she gets an engagement (a SMS promoting loyalty program) “Hey Grace, sign up to be a loyalty member to receive a free bag on your next purchase”.
4. IntegrateEnable a truly integrated traveler journey across digital and physical.
Make use of our robust API service to trigger your enterprise workflows with customer location intelligence. Get daily and weekly email updates with trends, reports and analytics on location insights across your stores.
A robust in-store insights and customer engagement strategy for your stores starts with Proximity MX
Have a single, centralized view across all locations that is automatically in sync with your network hierarchy. Any change in the location or configuration of the access points will be automatically reflected on the dashboard. Location insights can be managed from any level in the hierarchy.
Easily identify various customers by creating tags based on their location and behavior trends in your stores. Create personalized experiences for different types of at location customer personas.
- Grace likes shopping during weekends
- Jack likes receiving discounts
- Steve often visits on weekday during afternoons
- Lisa visits multiple store locations
- Mark is a high value loyalty member
- Jennifer spends more time in the shoe section
Gain meaningful insights by measuring metrics such as dwell time, visits and frequency, zones visited, etc. by location and persona. Monitor trends, benchmark with other properties and predict behavior.
Quantify the impact of location activity on at-location behavior and transform location insights into business outcomes.
Smart Multi-Channel Engagements™
Engage with customers through multiple channels (SMS, Email, Native App, Captive Portal & M-site) leveraging smart location hierarchy and personas to drive real-time contextual engagements.
- Smart Captive Portal
Smart Captive Portals™
Deliver personalized engagements to customers based on their location, time, persona, relevancy and context using Smart Captive Portals™.
Impact of Proximity MX
- 200,000 unique loyalty member emails acquired in 6 weeks
- 80% engagement rate at-location with returning visitors
- 700% increase in clicks when using Smart Captive Portals (30% vs. industry standard of 3-5%)